- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: porous and over-processed hair, fading color, dullness and loss of shine, frizz;
- Time of application: after washing;
- Age: 16+;
- Hair type: color-treated hair;
- Main benefits: cares for the hair in-depth, improves the manageability of the hair, minimizes frizz, restores the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5, stabilizes the hair matrix in order to freeze the pigments inside the hair structure, protects the hair structure from the damaging effects of external aggressions, restores softness and shine to the hair, prolongs the intensity of the hair color until the next salon visit.
- pH 4.5 Balancer Technology adjusts the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5; this tightens and stabilizes the matrix around the cortex, therefore keeping the color pigments “frozen” deep inside the hair structure;
- Cell Perfector Technology seals off the surface of the hair, providing additional care and protection. Furthermore, it helps repair the hair strand from the inside, filling in structural gaps, and restoring elasticity, strength, and shine;
- Hydrolyzed keratin fills structural gaps in the hair, from the outer layer to the cortex.
How to use
After washing, remove excess water from the hair. Then, apply Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Treatment Mask to the lengths and ends of your hair. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.